Thank you for choosing Aramsa ~ The Garden Spa as your next spa destination.
To make your spa experience a smooth and enjoyable process, please spend some time to read through our Spa Policy.
No shows and last-minute cancellations has put an enormous strain on our very limited manpower and space. Unfortunately, we must collect a fee of $50 per pax to secure your reservation. This amount can be used to offset your bill. We seek your gracious understanding in this matter.
Terms and conditions:
Reschedule, cancellation and refund
- If you would like to reschedule or cancel your appointment, please contact us at least 48 hours before your scheduled appointment.
- We would be happy to issue you a full refund if you notify us at least 48 hours before your scheduled appointment.
- You may contact us via WhatsApp +65 9462 4969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- As our finances are processed externally, the refund process may take up to 5 working days.
We are CaseTrust accredited. Your reservation fee is guaranteed by insurance.
- A spa insurance certificate will be issued to you once the payment fee has been verified.
- Your name, the last 3 digits and alphabet of your NRIC/ passport is required for the insurance certificate to be issued.
Forfeit of $50 fee
- The fee will be forfeited in the case that you
- A) cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 48 hours notice, or
- B) do not turn up for the appointment.
Please arrive 30minutes ahead of your appointment for registration and change of attire. Please note that late arrivals may be subjected to reduced treatment time.
We recommend that no jewellery be brought into the spa premises. The management accepts no responsibilities for any loss of money or valuables of any kind brought into the spa premise.
All prices quoted are in Singapore dollars and inclusive of 7% GST surcharge.
Refunds are only allowed within 5 days from date of purchase for all spa promotions or products sold accompanied with an official receipt. Please refer to our refund policy for more details.
To ensure that our guests enjoy our private garden spa, we respectfully request that all guests keep noise to the minimum. Mobile phones and other electronic devices should be switched off. Smoking in the spa is prohibited.
Guests who have high blood pressure, heart conditions, had recent operations, suffering from allergies, are pregnant or have any other medical complications are advised to consult their doctors before signing for any services. Kindly inform your spa therapist for any existing medical conditions.